Revamp Panels is a fast growing, innovative young company in the world of architectural and construction products. Revamp Panels designs and manufactures laser cut metal architectural products with a focus on artistic value and functionality. Our products range from railing systems and enclosures to building facades and screening. We offer both standardized and entirely custom product offerings.
This is a dedicated sales position at Revamp Panels. The primary focus of this position is lead generation, lead nurturing, deal management, and closing deals. Given that this is a small sales team, you will be responsible for much of the sales process, from initial lead generation to final closure of deals. You will be expected to create new bid opportunities, and revenue in this position. This position is one of the first at Revamp Panels, and some flexibility and input from you will be required. You can expect a sales quota and commission plan to be added in the next 6 months. However, these are not currently in place.
Revamp Panels separates itself from the competition by providing a high level of customer service, expertise, and product quality at every facet of our company, including the sales team. You will be expected to provide unparalleled levels of service and insight to our customers. You must be able to communicate our products and vision to the customer. You are expected to be in communication with leads and decision makers on a recurring basis that matches their buying decision schedule. Additional duties will include assisting with the execution of in-person sales activities, proper CRM usage and maintenance, and reporting performance results on a regular basis.
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and services we offer
- Effectively communicate our vision and value proposition to clients
- Weekly lead generation and nurturing activity goals
- Advancement of deals through the sales pipeline
- Assess and report on the likelihood of landing business
- Manage activities based on immediacy, likelihood, and quality of business.
- Conduct sales demos and presentations (remotely)
- Some travel domestic and internationally (Canada only) may be required (minimal)
- Maintain and utilize CRM in conjunction with sales activities
- Provide feedback and insight on new sales strategies
- Provide input on updating and creation of new sales collateral
- Represent and communicate Revamp Panels’ vision and values
- Meet revenue, bidding, and lead generation goals
- Turn new leads into clients
- Generate additional business from existing clients
- Grow and strengthen relationship with clients
- 4-year degree, degree in communications or sales preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar sales position preferred
- Familiar with CRM software (Zoho preferred)
- Competent at Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to execute work remotely and in office
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales quota
- Ownership mentality
- Empathetic, outgoing personality
- A driven and competitive desire to succeed
- Growth mindset
- Understand the diverse needs of our client
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Embrace Revamp vision